Welcome to How Not To
The satirical how-to manual that anyone can edit!
19 articles since February 1, 2009.
Headline pages (view all pages)
What's new on How Not To
- Features added!
February 13, 2009
- Our first features are up! They are How to Survive on a Deserted Island, How to Deal With Red Links, and the sharp edges image. See a note about features here.
- How Not To logos
February 7, 2009
- Our logo and favicon are up!
- Owhay Otnay O'stay irstfay articleway isway upway!
Ebruaryfay 1, 2009
- Ourway irstfay articleway, Owhay otay Eakspay inway Igpay Atinlay, isway upway!
- How Not To has been created!
February 1, 2009
- How Not To is on the web!
The above links lead to the articles' discussion pages. Support or oppose the article's feature/deletion there.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. The "How to " will be automatically added. So if making an article titled "How to Write a Book," you would simple type "Write a Book" below. Remember to capitalize and spell properly.
- Not sure where to start?
- Take our tour. It's not quite finished, but sure is started!
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help, called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Deserted islands, such as Greenland, Iceland, Purpleland, Nurpleland, Phillycheesesteakland, and all 7 condiments (ketchup, mustard, pickles, tomato, lettuce, mayonnaise, and Australia), are great vacation spots. Unfortunately, they can also be tricky to survive on. (read on...)
Red links (scientific name Pagius dusuntexistus, also known as wikiFarts) are pesky little things. They can just slay you when it comes to navigating How Not To. Well, here are some ways that you can come with these annoying creatures.
Well, it's that time of the year again, when the cupids go out and hunt for some fresh, tasty hearts! With their fresh, gamey flavor, they're perfect for a Valentine's dinner. (see this image full size)